20″ Wedding Sparkler Packages
$59.99 – $139.99
- Safety and Lighting Instructions
- Reviews (0)
- Store Policies
- Burn time approximately 2 minutes
- Most Popular for Weddings
- Use One Sparkler per Guest (Maximum 150 Guests)
The 20″ Gold Wedding Sparkler is the most recommended sparkler for Weddings. Each sparkler features wire-core construction, an easy-light tip, and burns almost smokeless with a gold color for 120 seconds. We recommend using these sparklers for a maximum of 150 guests. If you have more guests we suggest upgrading to the 30″ or 36″ Wedding Sparkler.
20” Gold Sparklers (MOST POPULAR)
- 100 Sparklers-$59.99
- 200 Sparklers-$99.99
- 300 Sparklers-$139.99
Safety and Lighting Instructions
- Light sparklers using a windproof torch lighter. Regular lighters will work, but take more time.
- Have a bucket of water, or sand to safely dispose of the sparklers after use.
- Children under the age of 12 should not use sparklers without very close adult supervision. Show children how to hold sparklers away from their body and at arm’s length.Never hold a child in your arms while using sparklers.
- Always remain standing while using sparklers.
- Never hold, or light, more than one sparklers at a time.
- Sparklers and bare feet can be a painful combination. Always wear shoes when using sparklers.
- Sparkler wire and stick remain hot long after the flame has gone out. Be sure to drop the spent sparklers directly in a bucket of water or sand.
- Never hand a lighted sparkler to another person. Never throw sparklers.
- Lit sparklers should never be held in the close proximity of the clothing, body or face of another person. Never bring the burning sparkler in close contact with any other material, as it will leave scorch marks or possibly ignite the material.
- Safety tips courtesy of the National Council on Fireworks Safety.
20 Boxes, 40 Boxes, 60 Boxes.
There are no inquiries yet.